If you appreciate…
- Vermont’s pastoral beauty,
- playful antics of farm animals,
- the inspiration of 160-year old hand-hewn beams,
- gardens and the grounded humility of a working farm,
- peaceful forest trails and mountain streams,
- the sweet smell of hay, and
- quick access to Interstate 89 in the center of Vermont,
…you may just want to stay at the Green Mountain Girls Farm!
What a treat and a retreat to revel in two peaceful nights and luxurious mornings here! Dinner was fantastic – almost all of it from the land. It’s such a pleasure to be here.