Fall has arrived! But we still have some luscious summer veggies, but not for long! Enjoy them while you can. Tomatoes are coming to an end as are the peppers which have been so completely fantastic. I am in love with their sweet crunch! And we are restocked with Field Stone Farm Pizzas (great new flavors!) and Fat Toad Farm Caramel, including the limited edition flavor, Irish Whiskey Cream.
Any items marked with “Lots” is available in processing volumes. If you plan to do so let us know and we will harvest extra.
This week at our Farmstand you can find:
• Raw Goat’s Milk (on farm only)
Fresh/Stored Veggies & Fruits
• Beets, LOTS!
• Broccoli, LOTS!
• Cabbage, LOTS!
• Chard, Fresh, LOTS!
• Kale, LOTS!
• Napa Cabbage, LOTS!
• Peppers – Sweet & Hot, LOTS!
• Pesto: Basil, Cilantro, Garlic Scape & Kale
• Salad Greens, limited
• Summer Squash, last of it
• Tomatoes, including Green Tomatoes
Herbs -Pick Your Own & Farmstand
• Anise Hyssop
• Nasturtium Flowers
• Summer Savory
• Pork Belly
• Bones, Pork & Goat
• Chicken, Roasting!
• Country Style Ribs
• Fat, Pork Leaf
• Fat, Pork Back
• Pork Jowl
• Ground Goat
• Goat Ribs/Goat Breast
• Ham Steaks & Roasts
• Partial and Whole Leg of Goat Roasts
• Offals – all sorts!
• Pork Chops
• Pork Ribs
• Pork Roasts
• Smoked Polish Sausage
From the Pantry & Prepared Foods
• Green Tomato Pickles (Curried, smokey & Relish)
• Hot Sauces – canned & frozen
• Lemon Pickles
• Heirloom Tomato Salsa: Mild, Medium, Smokey, Chunky, or No-Salt versions
• Tomato Paste
• Dried Hot Peppers
• Farmhouse Soups:Vegetarian Borscht, Southwestern Squash & Carrot Potato Leek
From our Friends
• New Specialty Pizzas from Field Stone Farm – Shitake Mushroom Ricotta; Beets with Goats Milk Feta & Honey; Smoked Kielbasa with Veggies; Garlic Lovers with Feta & Pine Nuts
• Maple Syrup from Brookfield Bees
• BEANS! – Black Beans & King of the Early from Morningstar Meadows Farm
• Pumpkin Puree from Two Worlds Farm
• Honey from Brookfield Bees
• Caramel from Fat Toad Farm
• Organic Shopping Bags from Spotted Dog Farm
*Items in italics and from our farm friends are not included in the Omnivore Share, but are available to Omnivore’s at a 10% discount.